Python for beginners: A Complete Beginner's Guide to Learning Python Quickly (Paperback)
Here's the Perfect Guide for Beginners to Quickly and Painlessly Learn Python and Become Competitive in the Job Market
Would you like to:
● Learn a widely-used programming language to expand your skillset?
● Get started from scratch and become a Python expert?
● Write flawless Python code and design websites in the blink of an eye?
If so, then keep reading
Whether you're a seasoned programmer who wants to make a switch to Python, or you want to learn a new marketable skillset and become a great programmer, you're at the right place.
Python is top on the list of the most diverse, flexible, and easy to learn programming languages. It's used in almost every industry, for all types of software. If you learn Python, you'll be able to find a job almost everywhere and especially in the emerging field of data science.
You can design complex programs with Python, but that doesn't mean the language itself is complicated. In fact, interpreted language that can be easily written, edited and corrected. It's perfect for beginners and pros alike
Here's what you'll learn in the course of this book:
● What is Python and what are the basic principles of this language
● Which version is the easiest to use and learn for beginners
● Python data types, variables, and the basic syntax
● How to use and understand classes, conditions, and loops
● What are Python operators and how to use strings
AND SO MUCH MORE
The best thing about Python is that once you learn it, that learning other computer programming languages will be much easier to acquire
Also, by using Python and Django, you will be able to bring your creations to life faster and monetize them. So what are you waiting for?